Monday, March 2, 2015

It's all relative...

So, weight. I know I've talked a little bit about it before but today was the last day/first day of an 8 week fitness challenge.

I successfully lost 9 lbs in 8 weeks. (To be honest with you and myself, I'm back down to my lowest weight of the summer.)

I should be happy or feel like I've accomplished something. I don't. I feel sort of lost? Where do I go from here? I feel more confident in my skin, more comfortable with my body. I'm active and not static. I don't necessarily want to lose more weight but I need goals. Achieving my weight loss goal should leave me with some feeling of accomplishment or success but it doesn't.

What kind of goals can I have that aren't weight specific? Fitness goals that are SMART like my friend Brooke says, Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic, Timely?

I have another friend that's super organized. I think being prepared and meal planning will be one of my goals. Plan the dinners for one week M-F. (so far so good! Kalua Pork, Taco Wraps, Baked Chicken, Mahi Mahi and Practical Paleo Salmon Cakes.)

Finish a w60 is a SMART goal.

I need more.

I need your help. Can you give me your best SMART fitness goals?

1 comment:

  1. I love you. I feel the same. Except without the weight loss. Bored. Needing motivation. But mostly? I just love you.

    Push me til I have to fly.

    -C

    ReplyDelete