Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Whole 16

We are moving to Florida! OMG! It still doesn't seem real. In less than 90 days we will be moving. My husband and I leave in 2 weeks for a kid free house hunting trip! I don't think it comes as any surprise that I want to be in decent shape and feel confident while we are there! I decided to do another whole 16...I can't commit to eating 100% whole while we are traveling but I sure can commit to being as healthy as possible before.

Yesterday was day 1 and despite an almost automatic drive through experience I maintained a whole day.


Breakfast was 2 hardboiled eggs, a cutie and 5 prunes.
Lunch was rotisserie chicken and cucumber. (It also looks like not a lot of chicken but it's hidden under the cucumber!)
Dinner was Practical Paleo stuffed peppers. (SO SO SO good! I love that cookbook so much!)
Snacks, not pictured, banana and 1/4 cup of unsalted mixed nuts (almonds, cashew, pecan, pistachio)

I will post my w16 'before' pictures later today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment