Wednesday, April 8, 2015

w16d2

Day 2 is in the books!

Successful and oh man, my dinner was so good.


Breakfast- 2 hard boiled eggs, cutie and 5 prunes and 4 Jones Sausages*. (black coffee)
Lunch-Leftover stuffed pepper stuffings and mixed green salad with olive oil & balsamic vinegar. Added copious amounts of salt and pepper.
Dinner was an experiment. 
I chopped up 2 white potatoes and 1 sweet potato and 1 sweet onion and lined the bottom of my cast iron casserole pan. Coconut oil first, then onions, white potatoes, sweet potatoes. I seasoned them with salt, pepper, paprika and red pepper flakes. And then put in the chicken breasts. Seasoned them with salt, pepper, paprika and red pepper flakes and cooked for an hour at 375ยบ. It. Was. Delicious.
I had 1/4 cup of mixed nuts and banana as a snack.
*So here's my thing. Could I make my own sausage that's 100% compliant? Yes. Do I really have time to do that? No. So I compromise and eat these sausages and call them close enough to compliant. The ingredients are as follows: pork, water, salt, spices, sugar. So judge my compliant-ness if you will but these make my life easy and they're delicious.

As promised. Here are my w16 BEFORE pictures :) I am excited to see the progress I can make in these two weeks. 

I see things that I wish weren't there but most of all I see the progress I've made.  One day I'll share my true before pictures. Even though that's not me anymore they are still hard and make me feel extremely vulnerable. 




No comments:

Post a Comment